The Still Life professional photography course
Attending the Still Life Photography course students learn the fundamentals of advertising photography, both at a theoretical and at a practical level.
Still life photography is one of the most fascinating and requested specializations in the professional advertising photography world and is becoming more and more important also in design, furniture and food fields.
Being a still life photographers means to work together with newsrooms, publishing houses, advertising agencies and various clients to shoot catalogs, brochures, campaigns and billboards.
John Kaverdash Academy provides digital backs and large-format cameras, enabling the students to create very high-quality and creative pictures. By the end of the course, students will have a great variety of shots.
At the end of the course, a certificate of attendance with an evaluation based on performances, will be given to students.
LESSONS | 16, 4 hours each
HOURS | 64
CERTIFICATE | Certificate of attendance
LANGUAGE | English or Italian
Cameras, lenses and equipment are provided by John Kaverdash Academy of Photography.
- Introduction to issues, shooting techniques and equipment of a high-end studio.
- Analysis of commercial fields applied to still-life photography
- conceive a layout for each of them, under the teacher’s guidance
- shoot the campaign with the teacher
- Specific equipment for analog and digital shooting
- view cameras and camera stands
- medium format cameras
- full-frame reflex cameras
- lenses and accessories
- digital backs and softwares
- Specific equipment for set and lighting
- optical focusing spot
- sunlight reflector
- honeycomb grids
- dishes and related accessories
- lighted table
- external lightmeters and colormeters
- Materials lighting
- sports equipment
- design objects
- Layout analysis and interpretation
- Texture, backgrounds and props research
- Professionals involved in complex shooting
- mock-up maker
- set designer
- food stylist
- make-up artist
- art buyer
- Choosing the proper equipment and lights for indoors or on-location shooting
- Technical, creative, logistic and operative differences according to different sets
Why choose the John Kaverdash Photography Academy
70 strobe lights
for different typologies of cameras
full-frame and medium-format
two 200mq photographic studios
with rails system
10×12, 13×18, 20×25
Hasselblad full frame
fully accessorized set /span>
for any kind of professional photographies<
For more information
You can request more information by filling out the form on the side, by calling us by phone, or by visiting us at our office.
+39 02 89123696 – +39 02 36746683
Via Morimondo 26, 20143 Milan