The Fashion Photography Intensive course offered by the Academy of photography John Kaverdash goes beyond theory and after an introduction about the basis of fashion photography, studio lighting and shooting techniques, real work situations are recreated. During the course, the presence of professionals as models, makeup artists and stylists helps the students in gaining experience and confidence in a real Fashion Photography set.
A professional environment is recreated both in studio and outdoors and students have the chance to use high-quality equipment under the guidance of professionals working in the fashion industry. Students are also introduced to marketing strategies.
By the end of the Fashion Photography Intensive course, teacher will select the best shots of each student, that will then become part of their portfolio.
At the end of the course, students will get a certificate of attendance.
Prerequisites: students must be able to use a reflex camera manually and have a basic knowledge of lighting and photography.
NEXT COURSE | 15 July 2020- 24 July 2020
ATTENDANCE | 8 days from Monday to Friday
HOURS | 64
LANGUAGE | English / Italian
COST | 2.850,00 euro VAT included
Cameras, lenses, models, make-up artists, stylists and equipment are provided by John Kaverdash Academy of Photography
- Introduction to Fashion Photography
- analysis of the most famous fashion photographers through their own images
- fashion photography today: advertising, editorials, magazines, look books
- choices from the newsroom, stylists, make-up artists, hair stylists, models
- research and creation of a fashion mood board
- Studio Lighting
- set and equipment
- full and half-length portraits, beauty photography
- light in fashion photography: natural and studio light
- outdoor shootings
- Make-up in fashion photography
- Styling and trends
- Fashion shootings: full and half-length portraits, beauty photography
- Elements of post-production
- Editing: selection of the best shots and creation of a personal portfolio